Hazelnut Growers of Oregon (HGO) has been in business since 1984. HGO has more than 250 growers who collectively own more than 20,000 acres of prime hazelnut orchards. The Hazelnut Growers website is full of information for Hazelnut Growers and for those who are thinking of becoming growers. Members of HGO will find resources, documentation for their business, and opportunities to share knowledge with other growers.
Cash Growers: No Membership Required and 100% of the cash value of your crop is paid in the same year of harvesting.
- Earn Patronage based on the profits made by Hazelnut Growers of Oregon.
- Receive voting privileges and the right to run for the Board of Directors.
- Receive a Farm discount at all Wilco Retail Farm Stores.
- Payments are distributed over the course of a year. Currently, the payment schedule is as follows:
- 50% paid on or before Nov. 15th
- Supplemental (true-up to 50%) paid on or before Dec. 15th
- 20% paid on or before March 15th
- 15% paid on or before June 15th
- 15% paid on or before Sept. 15th
If you would like to apply to become a Cash Grower or Member Grower with Hazelnut Growers of Oregon, you can download the forms required below. Please mail the completed forms to: PO Box 258. Mt. Angel, OR 97362
- Cash Grower Application Forms (PDF)
- Cash Grower Application Forms (DocuSign)
- New Wilco/HGO Member Application Forms (PDF)
- New Wilco/HGO Member Application Forms (DocuSign)
- Existing Wilco Member Application Forms (PDF)
- Existing Wilco Member Application Forms (DocuSign)
If you have any questions, please call Customer Care at 503-845-6122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.